|Buying raw land and developing it is where the real money is made. But with everything involved, it can be a daunting task. Now there's help…a nuts and bolts guide on how to successfully plan, finance, and build any residential or commercial project.
An Editor's Choice Award winner from Real Estate Computing, it includes lots of practical advice on literally every aspect of development. And you'll get all the forms, checklists, and business plans you'll need to get your project approved. Don't even think of developing your next project without this guide!
Provided as a comprehensive book and CD-ROM package, you will learn, step-by-step, how to:
- Plan residential and commercial projects
- Research the market
- Select the best site
- Obtain financing from lenders and investors
- Write a winning business plan
- Deal with environmental, zoning, and political issues
- Get your plans approved
- Set a realistic selling price
- Control your costs and ensure your profit
- Avoid common (and not so common) pitfalls
- Protect yourself from personal liability
…and much, much more.
You'll also get all the forms and checklists you'll need to sell your project, including:
- Market Study Analysis
- Feasibility Analysis
- Pro Forma
- Forecast &Budget
- Cash Flow
- Balance Sheet
…and much more.
All forms are customizable with Microsoft Word. The CD also includes built-in web links to sites of interest to developers and an amortization calculator.
Includes comprehensive (228 pp.) book, easy installation instructions, unlimited free technical support, and no risk 30 day money back guarantee. Don't wait! Order yours today!