|Special this month: 1/2 price!
Quality tested by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB)
Everything you need to know about recruiting, plus all the forms and processes you need!
In over 170 pages, this resource is a complete, comprehensive 'tutorial' in mastery level recruiting by master trainer Carla Cross, CRB, MA. Now, you not only get personal coaching from Carla on 3 audio CDs, you also get over 20 documents and ready-to-use materials, plus dozens of the newest recruiting strategies so you can start recruiting with confidence now!
When I started to see the results from this program, I ordered The Complete Recruiter. After putting together all of my systems, I hired my first experienced agent! What helped me close her was her perceived professionalism of my organization due to the line of questioning at the interview, the excellent presentation book that I had developed and presented and the after interview package that I sent out. All of this is thanks to your wonderful program.
The Complete Recruiter has also helped me assess my strengths and weaknesses and has given me the confidence to go after experienced agents.
David Lindahl, CRB Broker/Owner, P.H.P. Realty
• 5 sample ads and 3 sample press releases—more ideas for you so you can market easily
• 5 more lead generating scripts—now also on your document CD to customize
• 5 Lead generating letters and 3 interview letters-now on a document CD in word so you can customize them for your own use
• A comprehensive checklist to use to track your recruiting progress
• A blueprint to create a plan: The Recruiter Planner—now with a sample plan, so you can make a recruiting plan that works fast and cover all the bases
• Three additional new trends that are making recruiting much more challenging—and what to do about them in a shifting market
• 10 trends you must build your recruiting around
• Job description for a successful real estate agent
• Qualities of successful real estate agents
• Knock-out factors to ask on the phone
• How to partner with your agents to get them to recruit for you
• 8 guidelines to create an audio recruiting tool
• 10 methods to build the "attractiveness" of you
• The 4 steps to build your magnetic story
• What real estate agents are looking for in a company, office, and manager
• The 9 selecting and interviewing skills you must master—and how to do it
• 11 ready-to-use letters and scripts on your document CD
• The best 9 questions to ask the would-be new agent
• The best 8 questions to ask the experienced agent
• The best kind of question you can ask—and how to create it
• 9 of the best questions (BP type) you should ask in every interview
• Post-interview checklist
• The AAA method of handling objections
• The essential skill to close every recruit you want
• 125 items to put in your recruiting presentation
• 21 keys to using your presentation effectively
• The 25 items to put in your "Book of Greatness"
• Overall checklist: Recruiting systems you need
• 8 point procedure for the first interview
• 6 items you must have in your pre-first interview package
• 7 essential items for your post-first interview package
• 7 ways to systematize your recruiting plan to save time
• How to get a recruiting lead
• How to make a recruiting call
• 3 scripts for making a recruiting call
• 1 script for your assistant to make a recruiting call
• How to make a marketing plan for recruiting
• 5 sample ads
• 4 sample press releases
• Press release format
• 5 recruiting letters
• The 10 top recruiting actions
With the marketing tightening, it's never more important than now to create an aggressive recruiting plan and pick your winners!
I ordered and put myself through your Complete Recruiter. Up till now I couldn't tell whether you were another book and tape seller or a real-deal trainer. You are a real deal trainer. Wow. Excellent stuff. Lots of work to do. I'm now prioritizing what I can do quickly to change my methods so I can keep interviewing as I change my system. Impressive.
David M. De Luna, President/CEO, Exit Realty Partners
Become the recruiter you were meant to be—Now!
Who's this for: Any manager who needs to recruit effectively; needs time management; sells and manages; needs systems; needs to delegate recruiting duties
Click here for a sneak preview.
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.