The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Buyers expect much more today, yet most agents haven’t re-tooled or systematized their buyer processes to deliver that "value-added" service that buyer’s demand.
Much more than just forms and lists, The Buyer's Agent Toolkit is a complete tutorial from master coach/trainer and former NAR Educator of the Year Carla Cross.
All The Forms, Systems, And Processes
You Need To Make More Sales
In A Challenging Market!
Quality tested and recommended by the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), the checklists alone are worth thousands in time management and professional proof to you!
Based on her 20+ years or real estate experience, Carla provides you with all the materials and training you need to succeed!
You get 2 audio CDs, 1 PowerPoint CD, and a 235 page guide that not only includes a professionally-developed presentation for buyers, but scripts and role plays on how to present it!
In all, you receive:
Click here for a sneak preview!
- 25 slide PowerPoint presentation for buyers, ready to customize
- Role plays on audio CDs demonstrate the unique "consultative" process here to gain buyer cooperation, loyalty, protect your commission rates
- 3 buyer packages to create "value-added" services (they’ve never seen anything like this!)
- Pre-Appointment Package: checklist with all the information you need included in the package, plus 6 other forms, all on your document CD
- 40 page Buyer’s Guide, ready to customize—prove your value!
- Agent’s presentation guide, a tutorial for you, so you’ll be a master presenter
- The Home Buyer’s System: a 9-page guide for the home buyer to use during his buying process—added value to the buyer for working with you
- Introductory Letter to prospective buyer
- Your resume/biography form
- Press release template
- Creating your Mission form
- 4-page Buyer’s Home Information Questionnaire to assure you ask the right questions to discover buyer’s motivations
- The Showing Worksheet form
- The Preview Worksheet form
- Agent's offer preparation process and checklist
- Agent's offer strategy worksheet—to make you a master negotiator
- Transaction process checklist after mutual acceptance
- Agent's transaction detail worksheet
- After Sale Survey
- Over 20 checklists, processes and systems for you and your team—a great tool for the agent with assistants and buyers' agents
- QuickStart tool so you can use this resource the day you get it!
- Bonus: Interview with a top buyer's agent on the audio CD
"I have been teaching Buyer Agency since 1990. This is the most complete material to fully train an agent in the field of buyer representation. What a great resource!"If your commission rates are being threatened, if you’re having trouble closing buyers, step up with the sales strategies and systems to provide "value-added" services explained here.
- Marcie Roggow, Senior ABR/M (Accredited Buyer's Agent designation) Instructor, Train the Trainer for ABR instructors since 1996, REBAC Hall of Fame.
"Based on my 20 years' experience as a top producing buyer's agent, I highly recommend this program. It gives you the systems you need to be an exceptional buyer's consultant."
- Herb Holcombe, Top Producer, Keller Williams Realty
"I am a new agent working in Dan Wingards office. He let me look through "The Complete Buyer's Agent Toolkit" that was just completed and it's absolutely AWESOME!! This is exactly what I need to "pull it all together" in order to benefit my clients and give my new business a sound foundation. Best regards!"
- Russ Sorkness
Additional shipping charges apply if shipping outside the continental U.S. Please call before placing your order if that is your destination.
|About The Provider:
||Carla Cross, CRB, MA, President of Carla Cross Seminars, Inc. and Carla Cross Coaching, is an international speaker, trainer, and master coach.
For over two decades, she has been dedicated to helping real estate professionals worldwide create huge gains in productivity and profits.
The author of six internationally published books, Carla is best known internationally for her new agent’s start-up sales plan, Up and Running in 30 Days, (so popular it’s now in its 3rd edition), which has been used by hundreds of thousands of new real estate agents to launch careers fast.
Our Resources Are ‘Tested’ In The Real World!
Having been a top sales producer (she sold 40 homes her first year, and attained status in the top 1% of her company), top manager (#1 out of 19 offices in one of top five companies in the world), and master CRB instructor, Carla’s resources are her proven best practices, learned ‘on the firing line’ over 3 decades.
Much more than lists, processes, or presentations, they are truly self-tutorials (and they are updated frequently!). Plus, they include specific ready-to-use presentations and systems, so you can put each resource to work that day. Each of her resources is really a “two for one”.
Quality Tested & Recommended By The Most Prestigious Realtor Organizations In The World!
Carla is proud that more of her products are quality tested and recommended by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) and the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS), than any other sales and management coach.
A testimony to her expertise, Carla has provided sales, recruiting, coaching, and training resources to powerhouse organizations such as Re/Max Eastern Canada, Re/Max Europe, Royal LePage Canada, GMAC, Windermere Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, and the Managers’ Council of Certified Real Estate Brokers, (CRB).
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
buyer systems,buyer's agent, buyer presentation