|You do a formal presentation every time you list a property for sale. Why wouldn′t you do the same with buyers?
A Winning Approach
This Buyer′s Presentation Book gives you a winning, step-by-step program for everything from establishing trust to closing the deal.
Provided as a customizable PowerPoint presentation, you receive everything you need to get a buyer to sign up with you as a buyer′s agent, inlcuding:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation that creates momentum, puts you in relationship with the buyers, and gets them to hire you
- The presentation is written with a consultative, education-based approach so you position yourself as their friend and trusted advisor, rather than just another salesperson
- The presentation even includes an integrated system to program your buyers to send you referrals right from the start!
- You also get directions on what to say for each page, so you′re never at a loss for words!
This Presentation Is Perfect For:
- Experienced agents who want to improve their closing numbers on buyer presentations
- New agents who don′t have a clue how to get a buyer to sign up with them
- Brokers who want to reduce their risk of fair housing lawsuits by systemizing how clients are interviewed
- Brokers who want to improve their agents′ closing rates on buyer agency contracts
What You Get:
- This program comes on CD in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Format, so you have ultimate flexibility in how you choose to use it!
- Your presentation is completely customizable: add, modify, or delete slides as you choose
- You can print the presentation yourself or take it to a printer
- Buy the package ONCE and print as many copies as you want!
- Don′t like the wording? Change it!
- Want to use your branding? No problem!
- There′s nothing on here that you can′t change
- Don′t reinvent the wheel - just modify it!
Sign up today for the Buyer Presentation Book and we′ll send you a FREE, one-hour, online training program on how to do a buyer presentation using this book! (A $99.00 value - yours free!)
About the Author
Kelle Sparta, ABR, is a featured columnist in Realtor Magazine and the author of The Consultative Real Estate Agent, AMACOM Books, 2006.
A top producer herself, she shares her personal buyer presentation with you, giving you the keys to consulting your way into a buyer agency contract. This soft-sell, educational approach is what she used for years to get the best clients. In fact, Kelle used this presentation to get buyers to sign contracts and pay retainer fees when no one else was even offering buyer agency!
If you′re looking for something that doesn′t put you at odds with your client when you ask for the signature, then this is the program to get you there!
"Your systems are the like the ones I′m trying to implement but YOU HAVE THEM COMPLETE. [Your service was] Great. Love the follow-up."
- Kathy Divis
St. Louis, MO