The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
||Be an important part of government programs that have helped bring the American Dream home for millions of prospective home buyers!
In today's competitive marketplace, can you afford to continue to ignore the most lucrative mortgage programs available to mortgage originators across the nation?
The Advantages of FHA Programs
The Complete FHA & VA Originations Guide is a complete compilation of guidelines, forms, formulas, AND marketing strategies and materials.
- Low cash required-three percent total (none for VA)
- Low closing costs-all mortgage insurance can be financed
- No cash reserves required
- Larger seller contributions-up to 6.0% on a minimum down payment mortgage
- 100% gifts allowed with minimum down payment mortgage
- Higher ratios-29/41
- Non-owner occupant co-borrowers allowed with a minimum down payment mortgage
- Citizenship not required with a minimum down payment mortgage
- FHA loans are assumable at the note rate
- Appraisals are good for six months
- FHA streamline refinances-no doc refinances for investor properties at owner-occupied rates
- Cash out refinances to 85% with no higher rate
- Condominiums are acceptable with 51% owner-occupancy within the project
- Nontraditional credit histories can be considered
- Credit scores are not mandatory
- Gaining master appraisal expertise can provide an "in" with builders
- It is a government program
What good is the knowledge of government programs if you do not know where to go to find the loans? What good is the knowledge of where to go if you do not have letters to help produce response? The complete originations guide will help you understand AND act.
Adding FHA and VA expertise to your product line opens up a whole new world for your success. From low-to-moderate income borrowers to streamline refinances, these are truly powerful tools.
Learn and use this knowledge not only to become more successful, but to help bring the dream of homeownership to those citizens who will really appreciate the blessing we have in America.
Contents By Chapter
- FHA Mortgages
- VA Mortgages
- FHA & VA Marketing Letters
- FHA Forms
- VA Forms
- FHA Credit Guide
- FHA Mortgagee Letters
- FHA Appraisal Guide
- FHA 4155
- VA Lenders Handbook
|About The Provider:
||OriginationPro has the tools you need to survive and thrive in today's rocky mortgage market. Designed by industry leading expert, Dave Hershman.
Dave has led the industry for over 30 years developing tools and resources to help mortgage professionals stay at the top of their game.
Dave is the leading author for the industry, with seven books published and personally produced over 550 transactions his first 18 months in the industry.
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course: