|Implementation of the most important parts of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is here. Are you ready for 2014? A BusinessWeek report said that while employers "have real-money decisions to make about health care next year, (they) apparently don't grasp the most basic elements of the health reform law."
What is the ACA trying to do? What are the new employer requirements? With the one-year delay of the employer "pay or play" penalties, what are your organization's options - and how can you plan to avoid or minimize penalties? These answers are vital to your employees...your CEO...and you.
Be prepared! This training session will give you a basic understanding of this complex law - while learning how to prepare your organization and its employees. Join us for this great session, which focuses on parts of the ACA that matter to employers in an easy-to-understand format.
Join your peers for this practical, interactive 75-minute webinar. Attorney and benefits expert Matthew Schenck will explain:
- The ACA's implementation timeline — what you need to know (and by when)
- Current rules already in effect, including tax credits and reporting requirements
- Required changes to your Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- New changes to W-2 reporting of health costs
- A complete explanation of the employer mandate — and an analysis of your three options (keep coverage, purchase it through an exchange, or pay the penalty)
- How to calculate FTEs to determine how employer mandate penalties apply to you
- How the insurance exchanges will work, and whether they are a smart option
- The penalties for noncompliance in 2014, 2015, 2016, and beyond
- A handy Employer Mandate Flowchart to help you make smart compliance decisions
- Practical compliance strategies for any size HR department
- And much more!
Plus, receive answers to YOUR specific questions about the health care law and its impact on your compliance responsibilities.
The ACA is the most important new benefits law in decades. Having a total grasp of the complex requirements will be vital for your current position—and for any HR or management positions you hold in the future.
Your CEO expects you to understand these huge changes — and to plan and manage your ACA compliance strategy.
If you make any decisions on employee health care at your organization, this webinar is a great primer for your new duties. You'll walk away with specific recommendations on how to address these important looming changes.
Also Available: The Employer Mandate Training &Certification Program
Go to http://HRTrainingCenter.com/showOTDetails.asp?TCID=1003455 for details.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.