|Are you confidently up to date on the recent changes to recordkeeping management? Test your knowledge. Do you know …
- How long you must retain applications, résumés, FMLA certifications and payroll records?
- How the new I-9 rules affect your handling of immigration records?
- How the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act changed your payroll retention requirements?
- The general retention rule of thumb you can safely apply to almost any HR record?
- How your recordkeeping duties change when you "reasonably anticipate" litigation?
- Your recordkeeping responsibilities under the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)?
- The new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for storing and deleting company emails?
To help you confidently answer "Yes!" to these and other such questions, we′ve updated our popular webinar, Personnel Records: What to Keep, What to Toss, hosted by nationally known employment law attorney Joseph Beachboard.
With all those personnel records around (paper and electronic), it′s tempting to have a big spring cleaning. But if you destroy the wrong document, you could destroy your career. And if you keep everything, you may be violating federal rules on the "reasonable" disposal of sensitive documents.
This engaging, entertaining webinar will explain recordkeeping requirements in light of the new laws and regulations. Plus, we will describe the legally safe best practices for gathering, storing and destroying personnel records.
Please join us on April 2 for this revealing and instructive event, and soon you’ll clear out those files with confidence!
About Your Speaker:
Joe is a popular speaker at HR conferences around the country, and the moderator of our national Labor and Employment Law Advance Practices (LEAP) Symposium. As part of the Q&A portion of the workshop, Joe will answer YOUR tough questions on retaining and disposing of personnel records … a delicate balancing act with disciplinary documentation, performance evaluations, workplace investigations and medical data.
Responsible HR recordkeeping practices begin long before a job candidate walks through your door. And they extend long after an employee leaves your workforce. Don′t fall victim to a simple mistake that could have easily been avoided.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.