The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||In today's challenging market, processing commercial mortgage loans can be tough, to say the least. Our Commercial Loan Processing 101 - "The Basics" class is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required to successfully process commercial mortgage loans.
You'll learn Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions and more! You'll also learn how to process Hard-Money Commercial Loans, Multi-Family, Retail, Office, Retail Properties and More!
Enroll today, and we'll teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to start processing commercial loans today!
Dates & Times
- The Importance of Commercial Processors
- How Commercial Funding is Different than Residential
- The Commercial Mortgage Process - Shopping to Closing
- Commercial Rates, Indexes, Fees, Loan Penalties/Restrictions
- Commercial Mortgage Disclosures
- Commercial Mortgage Security Ins truments
- Credit & Credit Reports
- Mortgage Math - Dealing with ratios, common fractions, decimal fractions and percents; Mortgage Math with positive & negative numbers
- Learn the acronyms: LTV, DTI, DSCR, CMBS, PPM, Reg D, REMIC, TD, CTV, NWTV
- Commercial Mortgage Ratios & Percents
- Analyzing the Borrower; Combating Loan Fraud
- Commercial Mortgage Qualifying
- Analyzing the Property/Project
- Funding Rehabs & Flips
- Assignments, Proof of Funds & Transactional Lending
- Hard Money Commercial Loans
- Funding Multifamily, Office & Retail Properties
- Mixed Use Properties
- Assembling the submission package
- Commercial Appraisals and Third-Party Reports
- Processing for approval - Working with borrowers, originators, brokers
- Closing the loan
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask the Expert
This six-hour class is held on the dates and times as posted herein.
A written notice MUST be given at least 30 BUSINESS DAYS prior to the ORIGINAL class start date to receive a refund (MINUS a $75 cancellation fee PER class). However, if you have registered for a class that starts sooner than 30 days, then NO refund will be given. Also, NO refunds will be provided for classes purchased as part of a special offer, bundled package or group discount rate.
In addition, NO refunds will be provided once a class has started, so if you cannot attend for any reason, we will simply reschedule you for a later date. Note: if you're not able to meet our system requirements (computer & internet connection), we suggest re-taking the class on a different computer.
|About The Provider:
||FHA Training University provides live, instructor-led mortgage FHA training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
||Contact Us For More Information
Keywords For This Course:
commercial loan processing